Thread: Classic Nook 2 Predictions
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 08:14 PM   #28
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by detayls View Post
>> Your nook glares and in dim light? I don't understand >>

I meant that the LCD screen glares. For my money the LCD is history but you may disagree. It seems badly implemented and a waste to me.

You may think it is great but we respectfully disagree.
yeah I guess we do. but just as the key board is the Kindle signature look and approach, I think the touch screen LCD is the Nook. I do truely hope they hold on to it. I think more people purchase the nook because the the LCD screen

When my buddy at work who owns a Kindle, and I take lunch together. we have had a lot of co-workers come up to us when we are reading to have us tell them the difference between the two and how they compare. i would say easily 80% of the people are more impressed with the Nook because of the color lcd screen the icons, the way you navigate and see your book covers.

but i would also say the same 80% have all heard of the Kindle but mostly have not heard of the Nook. At some point Barnes and noble is going to have to branch out beyond just using instore guerilla marketing and relying on the internet.

The kindle is killing them in the marketing department
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote