Thread: More Freebies!
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2004, 04:04 PM   #5
derekweb
Groupie
derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Palm Treo 700p & iPaq hx2755
Have to admit, Gadgetguru, that I am curious to see how many Public Domain books vs Recent Releases that eReader WILL release for free for this month. It did allow me to induldge myself on searching the site for some books I know I want copies of. However, given that eReader is so prominent with copyright protections, I'm rather surprised that they don't have the Harry Potter books out yet. *shrug* Or some of the other good ones, like Piers Anthony's staple of books for the "Incarnations of Immortality" series.
derekweb is offline   Reply With Quote