View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 02:19 PM   #5
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalshift View Post
Hi, I am looking for an e-ink reader that is capable of taking handwritten notes using a stylus, preferably with a screen larger than 7". I am using it to annotate pdf documents. Something like Asus note ea800, but with e-ink technology. May I know is there such reader in the market? Thanks.
Sorry I am a bit late to this party, but if you are looking for something the the EeeNote with e-ink, look no further than the Hanvon WiseReader N800. It has an 8-inch screen just like the EeeNote, and the functionality is very similar too, including voice recording, and much better note management functions than either the Onyx or the Pocketbook.
On the downside: it is hard to find, and there is no support in the Western world - even the manual is Chinese only. I found it easy to figure out the functions, except one thing: I haven't been able to get the scribbles from the device onto a pc in readable format using the bundled software. The software works, the functionality is there - but I am getting blank pages. I hope I will be able to solve this eventually.
I ordered mine from AliExpress - the seller actually added it to his catalog at my request.
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote