View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:02 PM   #59
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
One thing that always baffles me about these threads is that some of those who re-read seem to think there's something odd about those who don't, and vice versa. Life is too short to constantly look for "why what I do is better", folks. I'm not "missing out" by rarely re-reading, and I'm not killing old friends, etc. Those who do re-read aren't "missing out" by revisiting the works they love instead of reading new things. What works for one does not work for all. We each do what we enjoy.
I don't necessarily think my way is better and I don't think life is so short that we're not allowed to question things to try to understand other points of view.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote