View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:45 AM   #92
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
since experience has taught me that there's about a 95 percent chance that a random (adult) book I pick up is going to be unenjoyable
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
That would be Sturgeon's Law: 90% of everything is crap.
including child books

but they'll pick up the fun and shallow child book anyway. Because it's fun and cheap and they never get tired of another dose. Why grow up and struggle with life and not get your fix of shallow entertainment?

BTW, cracked is a comedy site and I think the writer is well versed in the comedic effects of exaggeration

Last edited by Namekuseijin; 10-05-2012 at 11:13 AM.
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote