View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 09:48 AM   #45
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
You mean this one: mmcblk0p2_ssh-kt-5.0.1.img.gz??
I must treat it in the same way (i.e:this way)?
Sorry to be so insistent....
No, p2 is diags. I just looked. Dasmoover told me a long time ago he was going to put up compressed images. I do not see a compressed p1. All of the K4 images he put up are compressed, so he did not replace the uncompressed K5 images. Bummer. It would save him some bandwidth to compress them.

Unless somebody puts up a compressed p1, you will have to figure out how to download the same image you did, but successfully. If you find a compressed image, you have to extract the image before flashing it.

You COULD try using wget to download the file. Either from linux, or get a mingw/msys wget for windows, or use a cygwin shell wget.

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-29-2012 at 09:55 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote