View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
K3 losing my place in the book

Has anyone experienced this problem? My K3 occasionally loses my place in a book, reverting to a previous bookmark when I open from the screensaver. It doesn't happen often, but it happened to me several times while reading A Dance with Dragons. I wonder if it's an issue because of the size of the book, as I haven't had the issue with my most recent reads.

I generally keep the wireless shut off to preserve battery life.
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote