View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 11:41 AM   #6
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
^ Ah. Gotcha.

Best deal I found on a quickie peek online for a K2 was 89USD. Latest Kindle3 Wifi is 119USD but comes with ads.

TBH, i personally would hold out a bit longer and save up for the K3 Wifi, either with or without ads [without = 139USD]. IME, a bit of patience is almost always a good thing when dealing with tech gear and the K3 is quite a great piece of kit IMO so far.

Still, for sure money don't grow on trees and heck yeah, the K2 is also a fine device! Functionally, I think the Kindle2 should be extremely similar to the K3. BUT! I would await confirmation on this from more experienced and actual K2/K3 owners first.

Tough choice there, but either way you go, I am pretty sure you will be happy

cheers and good luck!
-les
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote