View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 09:25 AM   #3
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Sorry, forgot to add what I was using mine for:

- Page Number
- Editing Needed - a checkbox for books I identify that needs some type of editing of metadata
- Price
- Second Series
- Month Added - I like to keep statistical data of how many books I purchase a month
- Read - identifies if the book is read or not
- Kindle - a checkbox to identify if I want the book on my kindle or not
- DRM - if the book is DRM protected or not
- Plan to Buy - a checkbox to identify if I want to purchase the sample
- Bookmarks - identifies if a book has any notes or bookmarks, I like to keep track of which books has notes/bookmarks.
- Read on Kindle - more statistical data to help me identify whether read on kindle or a DTB book
- Purchased from - where I purchased the book
- Read Status - used for the fetch annotations and read status custom column
- Misc - used for random comments
- Download Annotations - used to identify which books need to have their annotations downloaded from the Kindle
- Tags2 - used for secondary tags, I do not like to have multiple tags in the tags field due to the directory structure I use on my kindle
- Goodreads Shelf - used to download the goodreads tags when using the Goodreads plugin
- Goodreads - used for the goodreads exclusive tags
- Modified Date
- Stripped/Shortened/Intitials - used for a metadata plugboard to rename the files with the series info on my kindle.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote