View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
superbet
Time Lord
superbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Voyage
[SOLVED] Advice on ebook reader - Recommend good ones.

In a couple of hours I'll go to buy a new ebook reader.

I'll see if I can get a Kindle, but, in case I can¿t get one....

Which one do you recommend?

Of course, the main feature must be a great screen.

Throw names and models and with that info I will see what I get.

Last edited by superbet; 03-18-2013 at 01:33 PM.
superbet is offline   Reply With Quote