View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 02:36 PM   #73
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
There seems to be a bug in the reading menu navigate function, I can't remember if this was in 2.3.1 or not:

While reading an epub, I bring up the reading menu, select navigate (<-->), and use the slider or arrows to go to another part of the book. Then I press the back arrow to take be back to my starting position. But it doesn't take me back to the correct page, rather a few pages ahead of the correct page. I have tried it with zero margins with the same result. The bug doesn't seem to affect kepubs.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote