View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:52 PM   #10
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharphamster View Post
Now I know better - they LOVE inserting themselves between me and the screen of my laptop or my reader almost as much as they love chasing the laser pointer light.
Luckily, the only technology Lexie is interested is in is the motion sensor my father installed on the hall light last week. She walks into the hallway and light switches on, then she sits still for a couple of minutes until the light goes off and then she moves again to have it switch on again. However, she does like to rub her chin on the corner of my Oberon case when I'm reading.

Nikita quickly learned that sitting in front of my laptop screen would bring out a cat that hissed and snarled back at her when she did the same (webcam) and didn't do it anymore.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote