View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #5
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Today's Nook Daily Find is Blackberry Winter by Sarah Jio for $2.99. I bought it this morning and am already halfway through it. I plan to check out her other books sometime. You might enjoy her writing.
I bought Blackberry Winter because of all the great reviews, but it is the first novel this year I may not be able to finish (and I've read 168 all of which my OCD compelled me to read to the last page). I just don't get all the great reviews.

Maybe I know Seattle and the Olympic Hotel (I once worked there) too well, but I can't pick myself up from the unrealistic stumbling blocks. The writing just isn't good enough to propel me on.

So, Bookworm_Girl, do you recommend that I continue reading? What is your opinion of the book?
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote