View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 12:46 PM   #43
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
My favorite is the freebies and bargains forum (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26). I'm afraid to ask for improvements because I spend enough as a result of it. I used to morer time in the News forum, but too many threads got long with neverending debated on DRM and the like.

One suggestion is that if you post a bargain, and people respond to your thread to talk about the book or author or thank you, it would be nice if you responded. There. I thought of something. I've also seen a post or two where someone asked why a mod removed a post or edited a thread, and there wasn't a post from the mod. I know everyone posts a lot, so you can't always find the time to respond, but sometimes it can keep a forum more lively. Posting bargains is great, but talking about them is even better. I always smile when I see a Robert Walker freebie postef because I want to see what Dr. Drib says.