View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 05:42 AM   #8
Stephen_Melling
Stephen_Melling
Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Hallowe'en is just around the corner and my horror novel Wolfkind is still up for a dollar until Bonfire Night using Coupon HC23P.

Wolfkind at Smashwords

Just to add that my daughter finished reading Wolfkind on her new Kindle a few days ago. Her frequent questions and unwavering enthusiasm throughout the reading has for me rekindled(aye)the mindset I experienced writing the first draft. I never knew how much I'd put into it until I saw what she got out of it. Sweet.

Happy Hallowe'en to all
Stephen_Melling is offline   Reply With Quote