View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 10:55 AM   #23
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I enjoyed the series, it wasn't the best I've ever read but it was quick and an easy escapist read. My 14yo son has some fairly serious learning disabilities and he's now reading his way through the series. It's taken him a good five years to develop his reading skills to the point where he can read them without too much trouble. If he hadn't seen the movies first he would've never been all that interested in reading the series.

Another series that seems to go over well with pre-adolescent and teenage girls is the "Sisters Grimm". Interestingly, the series is written by a man. My 10yo daughter loves these books and I have the sixth on preorder for her at Amazon.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote