View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 07:19 AM   #43
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I've been dispairing to ever see an Android ePub reader that actually uses the CSS styling in the book.

I thought I'd give this a try and see if it also has the same issue with CSS. To my surprise it doesn't! I can actually see the book in the way it was meant to be! I'm so happy I could cry.

I have come across a couple of things though.

1. When I open the reader and am presented with the library it always defaults to having my books sorted by title. I personally prefer to sort my books by author in this view. Is it possible to have an option to set the "sort by"? Or have it at least remember what my last choice was so next time it opens it in that view.

2. Just having a list of books is not too easy to look through if you have a large list. Is it possible to have an option to create a collection of some form? This would be good for book series (e.g. for a trilogy, etc.) or just for grouping books on a particular subject. I know there is the filer available but this isn't always that effective for this. Also if this (or something similar) gets implemented, it would also be nice to be able to order the books within this collection - something missing from most ebooker readers.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote