Thread: Kobo won't sync
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 12:49 AM   #11
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
I bought "The Last Templar" from Kobo a couple nights ago. I stripped the drm, adjusted the margins (or so I thought) and loaded it through calibre (like I always do). For whatever reason the book still has about 1"-1 1/2" on either side and at the bottom. So I tried loading the drm infected book through calibre with the same result.
Hm! I'd include one more step in the middle of the process.
You could manually unzip epub (since it is a container) and
remove css file. Or simply use Sigil for the same task. Then,
with resulting epub, you could reiterate it through Calibre.
I'm sure it will show up as you wish.
We are talking about formats and processes, not is it legal
or not. I avoid sources of drmed files.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote