View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 09:55 AM   #4
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
So you need a cell phone plan? Fail! If I could just use wi-fi like with my Touch, I would get this as a netbook replacement since I teach with my netbook and my big annoyance with it is low battery life. An instant-on oversized Touch would be much better for what I use it for. But if it's going to cost that much and I will need a cell phone plan, nope.
Agreed. I'd be happy to purchase the product even at the prices quoted if it's something i think I'll use. But no way will I also pay for a monthly contract - especially as we've just spent the last year getting rid of as many direct debits as poss. Hope this is not the case, we'll see very soon.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote