Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 01:17 PM   #215
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
My driver piggybacks on the hard work done by davidfor and those who came before him on the mainline Kobo driver. I simply modify the contents of the books and then hand them off to the mainline driver to handle the upload. I don't really see the value in adding the ability to copy kepubs to an arbitrary drive, but if a respectable number of people want it I would see what I could do. Honestly though I think it would be useless outside of the relatively rare occasion when a firmware update changes the database version, which is something that each of us (mostly davidfor, I don't really touch the database aside from setting image IDs) will address in our own code once we have a chance to look at the new database and see what changes to make.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote