View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #25
Big McLargeHuge
Enthusiast
Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None Currently
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino View Post
A lot of the books that I bought for my kindle were really bad with ocr errors that kept knocking me out of the story, some were not readable because of this. When put on the spot it is hard to remember. I've been spending most of my reading time this year on the Wheel of Time, so haven't read much else.

I can check tomorrow, to see which ones. but threr were a lot that I quit reading because of this.
How are the wheel of time books? I'm getting those ebooks at some point.
Big McLargeHuge is offline   Reply With Quote