View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #7
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Originally I began turning to ebooks more and more due to size constraints when we downsized to a smaller house after my brother married and left home.

Then as my disabilities advanced an ereader is easier on my joints, esp. on days when my hands/wrists are badly swollen/stiff. Also not having to hold my book/device directly in front of my eyes is great. I can increase font and have my device sitting on my lap or on the bed beside me while I lie/sit in a whichever position in most comfortable for me at the time.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote