View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 03:16 PM   #17
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
I do keep my eye on the dog, but I don't to stare it down. I walk to the other side of the street and try to get out of the dog's territory.
Basically that's what I do. Move on the other side but ignore while being aware if it is moving towards me. They normally don't. I will not say that I am scared of it. But it does spoil the walk for me. I still believe that dog should not be let lose, especially in the neighborhoods.
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote