View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 06:31 PM   #1270
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
I see dropbear running in the first image, so may be ssh (since we can't see all the processes) in use, not telnet.

All of those cvm-thread pool threads with high cpu percentage is unusual (and the cause of that is the cause of the high cpu usage).

This will be a 2.6.x series kernel -
So the "load" numbers is just a count of the tasks waiting to run on the run queue each time the scheduler hits the inner re-schedule code.

And "normal" operation is way less than "1.0" - way, way less.
(I.E: Mostly, there is nothing to do (on the cpu's time scale of events) - resulting in a low "load number".)

ah - "cvm" - "Kindle speak" for the Java virtual machine.

We (the members at this forum) do not write much Java (Kindlets) - so it is probably something lab126 wrote.

[[ Whoot! 5858 - I may retire at 6,000 ]]
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote