View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 02:51 PM   #2
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
I recently bought it from Webscriptions, but I haven't read it yet. Unfortunately for me, you can currently get it for free:

To get the free book, send an email to io9GodsWarGiveAway@nightshadebooks.com. You will get a DRM-free EPUB back in your email (usually in one or two days; they are processing requests manually).

Another recent Nightshade book can also be had for free:
Nightshade Books is celebrating St. Patrick's Day by giving everyone a free copy of Of Blood and Honey ($7.99 Kindle), by Stina Leicht (they couldn't figure out how to send us all a pint via email). To get the free book, send an email to BloodAndHoneyGiveAway@nightshadebooks.com. You will get a DRM-free EPUB back in your email.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote