View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 10:11 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Reading on Android

I have the good fortune to be able to share with you not 1, but 2 articles on Android reading apps. One was written by Carly of GearDiary, and I wrote the other (as part of my review of the Archos 5). You should read them both. Carly and I came to different conclusions on some of the apps.

eBook Reading Options for Android (Gear Diary)

Reading on an Android Tablet, pt 1 (Nate's Ebook News)
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote