View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 12:16 PM   #6
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by anacreon View Post
I've put it on the kobo aura, and it works well as a kepub, which it didn't for Kafka. But the cover seems a bit too dark: on calibre I thought it was all black (I have a big high definition Sony vaio screen). On the aura, I see it is a photo of Benjamin but it could do with lighter, at least more contrasted grey levels. If you prefer it that way, I'll do it for myself on photoshop, but I might not be the only one who likes choosing from the covers.
I do understand that you think it’s too dark, but that was exactly the amount of darkness and detail I wanted (on my calibrated Eizo monitor it’s not all black), and, sorry, but I don’t like optimizing covers for stamp-size thumbnail views. I’m sure I would lose in a discussion about effectivity or practicability, but I’m not aiming for those.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote