View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:51 AM   #1820
sorrowdebt
sorrowdebt began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Question about Nested Collections and the "back" button

Hello, I'm new writing here, but I've been luring for a while.

I'm using a jailbreaked Kindled Touch with the wonderful PI by ixtab, Collections Manager which is amazingly useful.

But I've been encountering a "error" or maybe a non-supported action: When I finish a book inside a nested collection and try to use the "back button" (little arrow" to go back to the content of the collection the book is in, I get a blank page and have to "go back" again... that takes me to the collection's tree from where I can re-enter the collection and select another book.

I don't know if it's clear enough... but imagine I' have the following structure:
->Authors
---->A-B
---->C-D
------->Caa.mobi
------->Cbb.mobi

When I finish reading "Caa.mobi" and I go back to "C-D", "C-D" shows up blank and I have to get to the screen showing "A-B" and "C-D" inside "Authors" and enter "C-D" again to go to the next book.

This is a small thing, but I'm really into short fiction and novella, so I keep going back all the time to collections containign 90-100 books... maybe there's another way to go back and I just don't know, so sorry if I'm making no sense!

Thanks a lot and sorry for my English!