View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:12 AM   #10
grant.ben08
grant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
The easiest thing to do is to add a file to your Kindle. A blank file called USE_ALT_FONTS. put it in the top level of the kindle directory. Eject and restart the Kindle. You will then see all the hidden fonts that are already on the Kindle. I found one that I love, so no need to add new ones. I learned about it here and he links to a thread here on mobilread where he found it. (I did step 3 & 4 but then removed that font folder, as the ones that showed up were fine for me).

Oh I see the link above provides the same info....anyhow there is a nice screen shot on the link I provided.
I did this and it worked great. I also added my own fonts but I am finding that sometimes after I add new fonts and restart, none of the new or hidden fonts are there, only the originals. I am trying to narrow down what causes this to happen. If I find anything I will post it here.
grant.ben08 is offline   Reply With Quote