View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #46
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
I cannot imagine how anything I said could possibly be interpreted as suggesting any of that.

If you'd like to respond to what I did say, feel free. I decline to chase a moving target.
You called the person in question inept. How is it inept to expect that books one buys will continue to be accessible? Do you really think it's fair to expect someone to know ahead of time that an expired or changed credit card will create problems with books one has already paid for?
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote