View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 11:33 PM   #7
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
One thing interesting about Roberta Gellis is that she has one masters degree in medieval literature, and another in biochemistry... kind of explains what seems like such an odd combination of genres she's covered.

Also, don't miss the titles ATDrake noted over at Ellora's Cave. The *first four of the Roselynde Chronicles are usually considered her best work, and they're there, also DRM-free, for $5.99 each. (I don't know if that's a temporary price or not, but the last time I looked, they cost the full $11.98 each, or at least close enough I was annoyed and wouldn't buy them. )

The first three in the Baen bundle cover the time period just preceding the Roselynde Chronicles, and they are are also very good, so if you get them all, read those first. (Dragon and Rose is a Tudor fantasy.)

*Roselynde, Alinor, Joanna, and Gilliane
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote