View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 04:21 AM   #7
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
I gettcha Harry...I forget not everyone has easy access to worthy honest charity stores. And selling them back, we gave up on the "sell them back" at the used bookstore long ago too...really what is the point at like 10% of the cover price. Now we just box 'em up and when there are a couple three boxes full drop them by a fav charity shop or sale. Odds are we bought a good number of them there anyway. Even if they get just a buck a piece it's something.

I can see how if one lives farther away it's much more difficult...and often not worth the time and effort. Sad really, but a fact of life these days.

Pretty much for me the biggest reason to move to ebooks is easy purchasing. I don't drive near as much as I once did plus fuel costs being what they are it's insane to drive to a store, spend an hour looking through a limited selection only to be told "...we can order it for you...", heck we can already do that...and sitting in our underware to boot!

BTW, I could not resisit the comment about using them "...as kindle-ing for a fire" joke...hehehehehe....
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote