Thread: PRS-350 downloading books from Kobo
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 10:17 PM   #3
terraskye
Groupie
terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Mine:Kindle 3(wifi)Sony PRS-300(died)His: Sony Prs-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by grooks View Post
Once you download ADE you will need to create an Adobe ID, this can be done through ADE. Next you will need to register the PRS350 with your Adobe ID, I believe also done through ADE.

Now, after purchasing a book from Kobo there should be a download link which should automatically open the book in ADE. If not, it may display a list of programs to use to view the ebook and ADE should be on that list.

Once the book opens in ADE it is a simply drag and drop to get the book onto your 350.

Alternatively, the Sony software can be used to perform these same functions but if you are not sure about keeping the 350 then stick with ADE for now.
Thanks I actually took the plunge and bought the 650 tonight but the process should be the same?
terraskye is offline   Reply With Quote