View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 04:37 PM   #6
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by revmike View Post
I contacted Kobo who was aware of the problem, the tech stated that they have been working on a solution since last week.
Okay, hopefully you should get the fix soon. I should have said, I can go to Kobo Bookstore on my T2 but I don't know if I can actually buy anything. I haven't really been able to figure out the whole Kobo Coupon thing yet. Don't know if I really want to bother with it.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote