View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 11:35 PM   #1657
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post

You're ending up with tags Fanfiction and FanFiction (note the second f/F). calibre 1.0 doesn't like that.

I've opened a calibre bug about it. The attached screen shot shows how to cause it outside FFDL.

Your existing books have tag Fanfiction. I suspect you changed the tag FanFiction to Fanfiction at some point across your library. In past, calibre silently folded them together, but now it's not.
The good news is Kovid has acknowledged and fixed the problem. You can click the bug link above to see it.

The bad news is next update of calibre isn't due out until Friday next week.

Due to the fact that FFDL *doesn't* throw and error out for the user to see (I'm not entirely sure why that is), I am going to release the version with the work around for the benefit of users who may not otherwise notice the problem.

(FYI, you don't need to have changed FanFiction to Fanfiction on every book. If you ever changed it on one book, it would have changed for all (assuming 0.9 treated that part the same), or if you already had a single book with tag Fanfiction before using FFDL.)