View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #55
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
You probably embedded the images at 100%, in your CSS, for height. That'll create an extra blank page every time. Not saying that's absolutely it, but...I don't use Marvin, so I can't speak to that. If I had to guess, I'd guess that Marvin, like many other reading apps, allows the user to override the fonts at will, OR, simply does not display your blackletter font. Sorry--really don't know on that one.
To display embedded fonts in Marvin, you have to go to the Aa menu and set publisher's format on and then embedded fonts will display.

Last edited by Jellby; 10-15-2013 at 03:13 AM. Reason: fix markup
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote