View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 12:56 PM   #4
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Have 8 on two units, one is a touchscreen and it is nice in a few ways but the non-touchscreen - why bother?

the thought of them going for tablet is right on, the touchscreen will catch some. In fact I assumed that was what they were up to but I haven't seen that many touchscreens coming out in the poor man's price range. Mine is a last years model and of course the screen is not compatible with 8????????

A bomb for the most part till we get used to it - uhhh if we do :-)
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote