View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #15
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
I will be sticking with Sony for the time being.

They are easy ereaders to use and coupled with Calibre, the organisational advantages totally overwhelm other ereaders such as the Kindle and Kobo.

To organise collections on my wife's Kindle keyboard requires an additional Calibre plug-in, more steps and more time.

My PRS-650 and PRS-T1 coupled with Calibre do this without any additional steps.

No contest for me.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote