Thread: Peter S. Beagle
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 07:36 AM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Peter S. Beagle

Does anyone know anything about the ebook situation with Peter S. Beagle? I know he was hurting for money awhile back (they were fundraising for him on BoingBoing) yet I cannot find any of his books in ebook, which you would think would be the first thing they'd do. I would love to get The Last Unicorn and A Fine & Private Place but they do not seem to be available.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote