View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 12:07 PM   #69
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormHart View Post
As much as I feel that number 04 - Mandrake the Magician matches WT's personality, after all it is;

However

Given the voting it seems that number 10 Alfalfa meets that critical criteria also. (not to mention tying the score)

However

Neither number 04 nor number 10 is exactly original where as number 12 is an original artistic creation made specifically for WT.

Therefore

I cast my vote for number 12 (although I still feel that number 04 is by far the better choice for representing such a suave and mystic fellow as WT.)
Huh???
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote