View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 01:43 PM   #15
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I am cool with saving a buck or two but it has to be a good amount for me to start digging around for a deal. If I am broswing Amazon looking for a book and I find something that looks intersting and I am ok with the price, I'll buy it from Amazon. I have a Kindle but I know how to use Alf's tools. It is still easier to buy the book from Amazon and not worry about having to use the tools. If we are talking saving half the price of the book, I'd probably go an dlook else where but most of the books I read do not get discounted and Amazon's prices are rarely that much more expensive then another stores.

Now, I do diaper price checks and the like when I am at Target to make sure the money I am spending on diapers through subscribe and save makes sense. I'll check online the price of just about any item before I add it to subscribe and save. Most of the time, Amazon's price is cheaper and I get a 20% discount so I add it to my Amazon account.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote