View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 10:10 PM   #13
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
One should not assume that everyone knows about Calibre and/or Apprentice Alf or would even want to know about them. Or that one would want to sideload or email books to their reader.

My statement stands, if the OP buys her books from Amazon than a PW 2 is a good reader for her, if nothing else just for the convenience factor.
Well than let them pay more. Ignorance is expensive.

I rather have few tricks up my sleeve and get books at cheep price, than be content with whatever they offer me as default option.

I only have kindles as well, and lately all the books I got were from Kobo.
The amount of time it took to learn about Alf and Calibre is 10 min tops.
By all means your statement stands but only if you assume people are lazy and dont really care about their moonies
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote