View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:11 PM   #14
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Even if this older adult could read faster on my backlit Kindle Fire, it wouldn't be for long since it gives me a headache and a feeling of eye strain (as does a print book after 2 or 3 books in a row). But I can read happily for days on end on my front-lit Glowlight or even my lamp-lit K4 (the contrast is not as good on the KTouch, so I now use it for Audible books).
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote