Thread: Mobi2Mobi Mobi2Mobi GUI Cover Art Help?
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 01:39 AM   #4
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Which version of MobiPerl did you use?

Running mobi2mobi on the file you get some information and it seems that the coveroffset and thumboffset have strange values or that the images are in strange records. I think the coveroffset should be 41-17 and the thumboffset 42-17 since the images are in record 41 and 42 and images start at recoed 17. But I do not understand why the record numbers are as they are.

Maybe this is an instance of the bugs that pdurrant found and that you should try the binaries with his fixes.

I will do a new release with his fixes in a couple of days...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote