View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 11:22 AM   #16
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Edit: I removed my original post with mention of another 7 inch tab, for as later thinking about it, this is a forum for and about the Vox, and not other ereaders/tablets. I feel it should remain so. The Vox is a good product, will get better tuned with each firmware update, and this forum is where it is discussed.

Last edited by Reader Paradice; 01-23-2012 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Change of mind regarding the thread.
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote