View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 11:50 AM   #128
Karina
Enthusiast
Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Archos 101, Acer Iconia A500, HTC Incredible S...
Hello RUnix20!
Quote:
Originally Posted by runix20 View Post
I love the App. I'm currently trialling it but there is only one thing that bothers me, it is a minor thing but it's there all the same. That's why I joined this forum to ask.
In Library view when I long press on a book it displays all the info including summary/description of the book if there is one (I personally use Calibre to tag my eBooks with this information). I really like this feature and it works fine until you open the book to read. After that you can't view the summary/description again - only Tags/Language/Location etc. Is there a setting to change this as I often open books and return to them sometime later- a summary is handy to refresh my memory.

Many thanks in advance for the help.
Sorry, this seems to be a glitch: we'll fix this in the next release.
Happy to see you appreciate the application, thank you!
Karina is offline   Reply With Quote