View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 03:55 PM   #15
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
His early work is very good. By "early work" I mean the novels he wrote before he was JOHN LeCARRE. At some pint he stopped writing spy novels and started writing literature (as in, why use 5 words instead of 500). After that, his novels get progressively more and more unreadable.
I don't agree. "Absolute Friends" (2004) is, in my opinion, his best. And BTW, I beleive he was *always* Le Carré.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote