View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 08:49 PM   #12
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
I would have to agree with ZP. It's the personal part of the karma giving and receiving which makes it a nice forum feature. It's also a good way to "meet" other forum members. Although, while I don't hesitate to give karma to those with still small karmas, I have to admit that I tend to hesitate to give karma to those with enormous karmas, not because I'm being selfish with the karma, but because I (wrongly) feel "embarrassed" to give my puny karma to those with really large ones. It's a teeny weeny drop in the bucket.
Actually there are those of us that especially appreciate small changes in Karma as it means we helped someone new to the group.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote