View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 08:00 PM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
Oh, well then, it's nice to know that! Thank you!
glad to help.

Quote:
BTW, I think maybe some new members might not know how to find out who gave them karma and why. I only stumbled upon how to get that information by accident. Otherwise, I would have no clue why my karma was increasing!
to see who gave you karma and for which posts, click on "User CP" in the blue menu bar, then scroll down to "Latest Reputation Received". the thread title in the first column is a link taking you directly to the specific post you were meritoriously karma-thwacked for. the last column is where you can read the comment left, if any. those are often the best part.

another nifty trick : if you hover on the blue bars under your name (to the left of any post), you can find out your karma fortune. that's my other favorite part of the karma system.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote