View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 04:39 PM   #11
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I don't think Pratchett would be easily movie-compatible...too much weird stuff going on. Animated could work...but would be hard as well...

I'd actually like the LOTR books to be made into movies...properly this time!
I'm sorry if I tread on peoples feet here, but I found the LOTR movies to be awful.

Don't get me wrong...the movies were good, but they weren't very good adaptations of the story in the book.
Somehow they just weren't "british" enough or something...and too much from the plot was changed, especially stuff that didn't need changing for "shortening" the story!

I'll rather stop here before I go off on a serious rant...^^

A book I'd like to see as a movie..let me think...not the Wheel of Time...that would be impossible...maybe the books of Peter F. Hamilton could be adapted...the Dawn Star Trilogy should work...you could turn it into an ultra gory 18+ horror-shocker...°°

That guy has a seriously sick imagination and likes to show it around...:-)
I like his stories, but the violence is appalling and very "accurately" described...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote